Saturday, May 17, 2008

Business Decision Frameworks

Finally, I got around to what I wanted to do since my MBA days - start putting my business framework flowcharts in a single PDF, book like format. I cleaned up about half of them.

Here it is -Business Decision Frameworks (Version 1)

People (I include myself in that) have found them useful for varying purposes such as preparing for interviews to evaluating and analyzing business problems.

Drop me a line, if you want to give feedback. If you like it a lot or hate it a lot, please subscribe yourself at businessframeworks@googlegroups.com. That kind of feedback helps me !. Also pass it on to your freinds whom you think might love it or hate it as you do. Also, let me know if you want to contribute.

Enjoy reading and have a nice weekend folks !

No comments: